Tecdale will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is 90 days, unless otherwise specified.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all of our products. You can return the system if not completely satisfied within 30 days of receiving Tecdale products and or from the date of delivery signature specified by FedEx tracking number. However, the buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping, and a 15% restocking fee may apply. Orders over $5000 and orders that have been financed are not eligible for return. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by its original packaging, accessories and manuals. You must contact Tecdale customer support for an RMA# prior to return of merchandise.
Tecdale will provide standard One Year of Warranty support beginning on the original purchase date for brand new items and 90- day warranty for Refurbished / Used Product. If no proof of purchase can be presented upon request, Tecdale cannot be held responsible for warranty service.
Who Is Protected
The original customer purchasing the Tecdale Product is covered under the Tecdale Warranty Program
What Is and Is Not Covered
It is important to note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the duration of the Program. Any replaced parts become the property of Tecdale. The Program does not apply to the software component of a product or a product which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications.
Warranty does not apply for the following circumstances
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Defacing of product labeling (label alterations and falsifying, serial number missing, serial number no longer discernible, serial number invalid). All serial numbers are recorded and tracked for warranty purposes.
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Tecdale.
- Any shipment damages (claims must be made with the carrier).
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Please note Tecdale does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.
- Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are expected to diminish over time and normal use, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by operating the device outside normal operating conditions (like extreme temperatures, extreme humidity, in a vacuum, etc).
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake, war, meteor strike or other external cause.
- Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Purism.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the device.
Local Law and Your Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under local law. These rights may vary.
Limitations of Implied Warranties
There are no other oral or written warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph 1
To Obtain Technical Support
If you have already referenced your product owner's manual and still need help, you may contact us by phone at +1 833-933-8324
Request Warranty Service
To receive warranty service on your product, you must submit a request via Tecdale site to address the problem. If a technician deems the product defective or requiring testing, you will be required to provide a copy of your proof of purchase to submit an RMA request. Once approved, you`ll receive an RMA number, upon which you will be asked to ship the defective item back to Tecdale with the RMA number marked or labeled on the package. Tecdale recommends that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard the product from damage during shipping.